"hard to find" information since 1986.
...covering health breakthroughs, future science and technology, suppressed news, free energy, religious revisionism, conspiracy, the environment, history and ancient mysteries, the mind, UFOs, paranormal and the unexplained... more about us
Please note that all prices on the website are listed in New Zealand dollars.
Skeleton from the Oka River Burial Grounds
NEXUS CONFERENCE 2013 DVDs FOR SALE
Individual presentations on DVD here.
Huge geoglyphs in the high deserts of Chile and Peru continue to baffle archaeologists, but some of these glyphs seem to have ironic associations with tiny creatures as well as links with sacred numerals.
THE TWILIGHT ZONE
This issue we cover archival stories on sea-serpents and a pterodactyl, news of giant bones and ancient artefacts unearthed in Iraq, and a report on preserved blood and DNA obtained from a 10,000-year-old woolly mammoth.
OIL-PULLING: Ancient Detox and health therapy
CYPRUS TEMPLATE: Bank Deposits at Risk
THE PROMISE OF ENERGY PSYCHOLOGY
Energy psychology modalities offer a way of stimulating the subtle energy fields and overcoming problems including post-traumatic stress, allergies, phobias, self-limiting beliefs and anxieties with more success and in less time than allopathic methods.
ENIGMAS OF SOUTH AMERICA’S DESERTS
COLD FUSION BREAKTHROUGH
AIRSHIP HYSTERIA IN MID-1890s AMERICA
We report on GM contamination of the global rice supply, the NSA's PRISM spying program and code embedded in smartphones, the effects of wireless technologies on animals, the orchestration of the Syria crisis by the West together with Arab allies, and more.
The Great Sea Serpent of 1849
Bones of Giant Humans Found in Iraq
INVESTIGATION OF THE ATACAMA HUMANOID
By Dr Steven M. Greer. X-ray, CAT scan and preliminary DNA analyses confirm that the mysterious Atacama humanoid is a real organism and is not a hoax. Whether it's an alien or a human hybrid is yet to be determined.
* GM Food: A Vehicle for Mass Mind Control
* Health Benefits of High Dose Vitamin D3 and the link with Ultraviolet Light
* Cancer Therapy with Deuterium-depleted Water
* UFO Sightings Over Russia's Arctic Regions
* Atacama "Alien" Humanoid Early DNA Analysis
* Stunning Ex-CIA Whistleblower Testimony: Eisenhower's Threat to Invade Area 51 Over Secrets
Buy this Issue - Here
Download an article- Here
• Large circular object with lights sighted over East Tamaki, Auckland
• Object with red and white lights over Feilding and Palmerston North
• Numerous reports of large red/orange lights over wider Auckland area
• Large orange light appears and disappears over Devonport and harbour
• More historic sightings from around NZ
For more info go to www.ufocus.org.nz
* Asthma Breakthroughs: The Complete Story
* Superwave Threat from the Galaxy's Core
* Mobile Phones: Reducing the Health Risks
* Cancer: New findings and Treatment Strategies
* Bermuda Triangle: A Pilot's Extraordinary Tale
* Ancient UFO Hidden Beneath Hindu Temple?
By Trish MacGregor and Rob MacGregor. Few people have experienced the Bermuda Triangle phenomenon and lived to tell the tale. Pilot Bruce Gernon survived, and he's gone on the record with his extraordinary stories. The US Navy's AUTEC also has a keen interest in the region.
Out on DVD! 1987-2010
Contains every article, letter, review, and news item from 1987-2010.
Each item is a text-searchable pdf file, meaning you can search the entire contents of everything we have ever published. $149.00 (inc. p&p)
2011 update now available $30.00 via email.
By Dr Robert M. Schoch. A sophisticated culture flourished in what is now Turkey at least 12,000 years ago but disappeared within 2,000 years amidst cataclysmic events which put an end to the last ice age. This culture may have survived by taking refuge underground.
By Dr James F. Tracy. Previously PsychoPharma relied on persuasion and belief to sell its diagnoses and drugs, but now it's adopting a model of coercion and decree, with help from health regulators and the APA's new DSM edition, to create disorders requiring more medication.
We include a report by Philip Coppens on the so-called "Baltic Sea anomaly", news items on UFOs seen near Ladakh on the Indian–Chinese border and a UFO war being waged off northern California, and George Noory's interview with intelligence insider Gordon Duff on hostile aliens and huge Earth-built interstellar craft.
We feature "Quenco", an ultra-thin-film quantum energy converter which extracts heat from air to make electricity, and Sterling D. Allan's report on Irish company Steorn and its latest exotic energy technologies.